Restaurant Supervisor Exeter
Role: Restaurant Supervisor
Salary: £9.65 / Per Hour (Plus Tips & Bonus)
Role Type: Full Time
Experience: Minimum 1 year of experience
Location: Pieminister Exeter (4 Station Crescent, Queen Street, Exeter, EX4 3SB)
From Pieminister’s humble beginnings selling pies at music festivals and market stalls, we now have 15 restaurants and ambitious plans to roll out more restaurants up and down the country. We’ve also been recognised as one of the 1,000 businesses to inspire Britain, won Great Taste awards for all our pies and are hailed by the press as the saviour of the British pie.
We are looking for a superstar supervisor to help lead our team.
Things you will need to do:
• Assist the management team in driving sales and a great guest experience.
• Run a busy service in the absence of the General or Assistant manager.
• Liaise with the team to ensure a smooth service.
• Have good knowledge of all food safety, health and safety documentation/protocol and for you to follow this practice.
The person we are looking for will:
• Have a few years restaurant experience in the fast casual dining environment.
• Some leadership experience and a can do attitude.
• Will be a team player who leads from the front.
• Have a calm and methodical approach to your work as it does get really busy at peak times.
• Be hardworking, dynamic and passionate about Pie and Mash.
• Hourly pay + tips, as well as holiday
• Bonus of up to 10%
• Pension options
• Staff discount on bulk buys and meals
• Chance to get involved with all of our charitable activity
• Invite to the annual pie awards, parties and picnic
• Pie Day Friday, lunch on us every week
• Continuous training and support giving you the opportunity to grow within the world of pie
• And… a Pieminister tea towel, The Holy Pie-ble and free Pie Feast vouchers
If you think this is for you and want to join us on our incredible journey then please apply here: