Supply Chain Manager
We’re on the hunt for a Supply Chain Manager that can manage a team to deliver the highest customer fulfillment, both externally and internally, whilst reducing costs, including waste.
You’ll be directly responsible for:
- 4 Supply Chain staff
- Stock holding of c.£200k
- Distribution budget c.£800k
- Smooth operation of our Supply planning and MRP systems
Forecasting, Planning and Scheduling
Responsibility for all supply chain planning processes, with focus on maintaining and improving performance areas including, but not limited to:
- Plan Accuracy and stability
- Cost control (finished goods, WIP, waste etc.)
- Scheduling efficiencies
- Internal and external communication
- Managing external Customer supply chain relationships
- Forecast collation and interrogation (internal and external)
- Performance tracking and reporting
- Rough-cut capacity planning & scenario planning
- New Product launches and delists
A key element of the role will be to review current tools, reports, processes and systems with a view to improve and /or streamline.
Responsibility for the day-to-day logistics with regards to customer supply. Through your team you should be focused on maintaining and improving service standards in areas including but not limited to:
- Customer service levels – to all channels including Pieminister Restaurants, major multiple retailers, independent retailers and festivals/events
- Internal service levels – material and information flows
- Managing interface with 3rd party logistics providers
- Cost control (stock movements, stock holding etc.)
- Responsibility for operation, investment and continuous improvement of the company supply chain systems – including forecasting, planning and MRP tools.
- Main point of contact for our external system contractors and developers.
Staff / Human Resources
- Provide holiday and sickness cover within the Supply Chain team where required
- Ensure that all personnel related issues are dealt with in line with company policy and best practice.
- Lead successful implementation of all Supply Chain projects, including embedding of a new Demand and Supply planning system and business-wide S&OP process in 2020
Required qualities & skills
- Personable and articulate
- Natural problem solver, can-do attitude
- Calm under pressure and can make decisions in a tight time frame
- Experience with chilled, short shelf life supply chains (highly desirable)
- Strong data analysis, reporting and communication skills
- Strong people management skills and experience
- Strong IT and Planning systems experience
- Excellent Pieminister Values (Pioneering, Indulgent & Ethical)
- On-site parking
- Casual dress
- Company events & social hours
- Discounted/free food
- Bonus scheme
- Work from home opportunities
To apply for the role, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference: Supply Chain Manager.