www.pieminister.co.uk (the “website”) is owned and operated by Pieminister Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with registered number 4638465. The registered office is Pieminister Ltd, Charlton Road, Bristol BS10 6NF.
- We use WooCommerce to process sales in our online shop. Cookies are used to support this software, which is designed to optimise the shopping experience. For example, a cookie helps our website remember when products have been added to a ‘Shopping Cart’. If you disable cookies this will significantly affect your shopping experience on our website to the extent it may not work.
- We use Google Analytics for anonymous visitor tracking. This uses first party cookies. Visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=en to find out more.
- We use Facebook to track the behaviour of users across the web on sites that have Facebook pixel of Facebook social plugin. The cookie is set by Facebook to show relevant advertisements to the users and measure and improve the advertisements.
- We allow you to share or like some aspects of the website via Facebook and Twitter; this is an opt-in and can be cancelled before a post is made.
- We store user submitted feedback securely.
Please do not hesitate to contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by post 24 Stokes Croft, Bristol, BS1 3PR, if you are at all concerned about the privacy of your data, or you have any questions, comments or requests regarding this Cookies Policy.