A sneaky peek of our pie & wine evenings…
Thanks to all who entered our questionnaire to join us for these very special FREE tasting evenings in our Bristol and London stores.
The lucky pie eaters tasted the 4 new pies that joined the pieminister range and the improved and updated version of our beloved pietanic fish pie:
– the free ranger pie: free range British chicken and outdoor reared ham hock with leek and west country cheddar
– the deerstalker pie: British venison and outdoor reared dry cured bacon with red wine and puy lentils
– peahock pie: British outdoor reared ham hock with garden peas and mustard
– fungi chicken pie: free range British chicken, chestnut and field mushrooms
– pietanic fish pie – MSC approved smoked haddock, salmon, pollock & prawns
Each pie was accompanied with a different drink that nicely matched the flavours of the pies (Bristol Beer Factory beers, Thatchers cider, refreshing Moutain View Chardonnay and Alamos Malbec wine from Mendoza).
Check out the great pictures below!
in our shop in St Nicholas Market (Bristol):
in our shop in Leather Lane (London):
in our shop in Stokes Croft (Bristol):
Keep an eye out on twitter and on the blog for upcoming pie tasting evenings!