An update from us…
Hi Pie People.
We’ve all seen how the developments with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) are on everyone’s mind and we’d like to let you know what we’re doing here at Pieminister to help keep everyone safe.
Our restaurants will be staying open. We’ve got lots of members of the Pie Crew, they have really stepped up and we couldn’t be prouder. We’re keen to keep them busy and we have put lots of additional measures in place to help you still get your pie fix:
- Our amazing teams have always ensured that hygiene is a priority, but we have introduced an even stricter and higher frequency regime.
- We’ve added a message on all of our menus and in the bathrooms, asking customers to wash their hands on arrival and before eating.
- Our restaurant seating will be a minimum of 2 meters apart, in accordance with World Health Organization guidelines.
- We are insisting all delivery drivers/riders use hand sanitiser before collecting orders for delivery.
- We are cleaning all high contact points (door handles, tables, chairs, soap dispensers, card machines and so on) at least once per hour with sanitiser sprays and disposable paper towels.
- We have removed all condiments and menus from the tables.
- We are only taking card payments – contactless, preferably.
Of course, if you’re unable to pop in, don’t forget we can bring the pie love to you! You can have hot pies delivered to your home via Deliveroo or Uber Eats, or through our own website for click and collect & even larger office deliveries.
Peas & Love,
Jon and Tris