Free pies for medal holders
You’ve earn’t your crust!
Pieminister Cardiff on St. Mary’s Street are offering Cardiff half marathon runners this Saturday a free pie if you come in and show us your medal. Each runner will be given a free pie, so what better way to carb ‘re-load’ than on a choice of 16 award-winning Pieminister pies. And after 13.2 miles, we think you well and truly deserve a pie.
Terms and conditions
- One free pie per runner with a medal.
- Sides, salads, hot pots and drinks all charged at standard RRP.
- See menu for details.
- Offer only available on Saturday 26th March 2016 while stocks last.
- Please just show your Cardiff Half marathon medal on arrival.
- Offer valid for ‘eat in’ meals only.